تعتزم شركة الاتحاد للطيران انتداب طاقم ضيافة اناث وذكور من دولة تونس وفي ما يلي شروط التقديم والاجراءات الموجب اتباعها للتقدم لاحدى الوظائف المطروحة -الاتحاد لل
التقديم متاح للجميع بنات و اولاد
السن من 21 عاما
ان تكون حاصلا على الباكلوريا او اي شهاده اخرى اعلى كمرحلة تعليمية
إجادة اللغة الانجليزية
الطول من 165 سم و القدرة على الوصول الى 212 سم
ممنوع التاتوو او Piercing
الشركة لا تقبل المحجبات
يجب التقديم و عمل Application من خلال الرابط
طيران الاتحاد في تونس يوم 8 ماي المقبل بعد شهر رمضان على حسب المعاد المقرر
Cabin Crew – Tunisia – Tunis Assessment Centre
Abu Dhabi, AE
Our Cabin Crew are truly global citizens who share a collective passion for caring for our guests, inspired by the traditional Arabian hospitality found in our home, Abu Dhabi. Our Cabin Crew aspire to surpass our guest’s expectations and inspire our customers through innovative hospitality whilst ensuring the onboard safety of each of our guests. We are currently looking for exceptional people to join our team of award winning Cabin Crew. If you have a desire to provide world class in-flight service whilst travelling the world, we encourage you to apply for this truly amazing position.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- Minimum High School certification or any higher education
- Fluent English verbal and written comprehension; another language is an additional benefit
- Must be at least 21 years old on the date of joining
- Confident in water and be able to swim with the aid of a flotation device
- Able to reach 212 cm without shoes
- No tattoos or body piercing (exception for one earring in the lower lobe of each ear for females only) that would be visible whilst wearing the Etihad uniform (bandages and cosmetic coverings are not permitted)
- No criminal record
- Excellent personal presentation, style and image
- Willing to serve alcohol, including during the holy month of Ramadan
- Willing to comply with UAE and GCAA visa, medical and health screening requirements
- Communication Skills – Excellent
- Customer Orientation – Excellent
- English Language skills – Excellent
About Etihad Airways
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, was formed in 2003 to bring “Abu Dhabi to the World”. Over the years, we have grown into Etihad Aviation Group, a diversified global aviation and travel company, which is one of the world’s most acclaimed industry brands.
Our airline flies to over 84 destinations with a fleet of over 100 Airbus and Boeing aircraft, serving 18.6 million passengers a year and carrying 682,000 tonnes of cargo in 2018.
COVID-19 UPDATE: The health and safety of our communities—including our employees and our candidates remains our top priority. From a recruiting perspective we are continuing to identify people for roles with Etihad in anticipation we will be able to hire, however the process may take longer because we are using more virtual recruiting techniques, and start dates may be delayed because of guidance from the governments in the countries we operate in. We appreciate your understanding and flexibility, Stay safe and healthy.